What I Do
As a Spiritual Guide
- Learning to be true to oneself
- Exploring spiritual traditions that are different from the one in which one grew up
- Learning to prioritize according to your table of evaluations
- Dealing with psychological blocks to getting a project done
- Recovering the ability to trust after a bad experience
- Transitioning from one mode of life to another
- Approval issues e.g. needing to be liked all the time
- Organizing a scattered mind
- Integrating disowned psychological information
- Learning to meditate in the John Main tradition
- Learning to meditate in the Centering prayer tradition
- Strategizing in relationships
- Holding space for personal growth and development
- Mental health and well being strategies
- Psychological and spiritual maps for the journey of life
- Preliminaries for the spiritual life
- Certified Stages Inventory Debriefing.
Certified Stages Inventory Debriefing
If you are interested in discovering your stage of development in relation to your sense of self you can take a test here I can then debrief you on the results.
As a Spiritual Facilitator
- Transformative workshops using images as a vehicle of inquiry
- Reflective exercises exploring spiritual stages of development
- Reflective exercises exploring spiritual states of being
- Theoretical lectures with accompanying exercises exploring different aspects of spirituality, e.g. Foundational exercises, Awareness
Online Spiritual guidance
I have the facility to do online spiritual guidance through Skype or Zoom so if you are not in Dublin you can still avail of spiritual guidance with me.
What I Do Not Do
I do not deal with Clinical illnesses, e.g. clinical depression, clinical anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar or personality disorders, ADHD.
I do not teach religious studies from any tradition. If you want to explore how any particular teaching impacts you spiritually then that I can facilitate. However I am not a teacher of religion.
Recommendation for Anxiety Sufferers
If you suffer from anxiety or anger management issues I recommend the Recovery method. You can find more information at http://recoveryireland.ie or internationally at https://www.recoveryinternational.org